Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Guess we're gunna be Kings fans...


So, I guess the latest big thing that has happened in our lives is John getting a job with the FDIC. We are so excited! Not only for the much needed steady income, but also because it is such a great career opportunity! The only set back is that this job will steal my husband away from Salt Lake and take him Sacramento! :(

This new job will require quite a bit of traveling on John's part, especially during this first year. We were told he could possibly end up spending 3 weeks out of each month traveling to various offices around the nation. Because of this, I have decided to stay and finish the Med Tech program at the U. I'm so glad I decided to stay because it has been an amazing experience! I love what I'm learning, how many people can actually say that! Anyway, we feel very lucky at this point in our lives to be given such amazing opportunities so we are taking advantage of them!

Oh, and if anyone ever wants to visit, just let us know! We have a cute apartment, but the best part is that it doesn't snow there!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment